Full details: https://www.fisherpaykel.com/au/kitchen/cooking-appliances/built-in-ovens/90cm-9-function-pyrolytic-built-in-oven.OB90S9MEPX3.html
- 100L total capacity
- Nine oven functions including Rotisserie and Pastry Bake
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning function breaks down food residue for an easy clean
- Cooking flexibility: This built-in oven has nine functions with pre-set temperatures, including Bake, Pastry Bake and Fan Forced allowing you to use a variety of cooking styles
- Pre-set oven functions: Oven functions are pre-set at the touch of a dial and brilliant lighting combined with a large viewing window reduce the need to open the oven door, providing perfect cooking results and improving energy efficiency.
- Sized to suit: Designed for multi-shelf cooking, this is one of the largest built-in ovens on the market providing 100L total capacity. The wide cavity allows for both side by side and multi-shelf cooking.
- Safe and sound: The CoolTouch door with triple glazing and cooling system is safe to touch from the outside, protecting your hands and the surrounding cabinetry. Getting large dishes in and out of the oven is a breeze with full telescopic sliding shelves that stay perfectly steady – even when pulled all the way out.
- Perfect results: Our built-in ovens feature AeroTech - a technology that circulates heat evenly, ideal for multi-shelf cooking. The professional-quality rotisserie roasts meat to succulent perfection and a powerful grill gives even and quick browning results.
- Designed to match: With their premium handle styling and stainless steel finish, our built-in ovens are designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel’s kitchen appliance family.
- Bake: The Bake function radiates heat from the top and bottom of the oven whilst natural convection currents evenly distribute heat. Moisture is retained to provide light, succulent dishes. For best results, only bake on one shelf at a time.
- Fan Bake: Fan Bake generates heat at the top and bottom of the oven, with the fan creating airflow throughout. The increased airflow speeds up cooking so oven temperatures can be lowered by 20°C for most recipes. Ideal for baking biscuits, muffins and cakes.
- Fan Forced: The Fan Forced function is great for multi-shelf cooking.Heat is generated at the rear of the oven and is distributed evenly throughout by the fan.